Suzuki Marauder 125 Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servicing

2 posters

Go down

Servicing Empty Servicing

Post  Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 am

Hi guys

I serviced the marauder last sunday, it was very easy and took only about half an hour. It's nice to see the old black oil pour out the sump and be replaced with nice new stuff. The filter is easy to change as well with just 3 dome headed nuts holding the cap and filter in place. you gotta remember to check the o-rings are in place before you put it all back together. Very Happy

Regards

Bob
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://suzukimarauderowners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Servicing Empty Re: Servicing

Post  mrloon Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 am

i had to give mine a service not so long back due to oil getting in the air filter, i was driving to work one morning when i had smoke out of my exhaust, after removing all the filters and cleaning the air filter housing and pipework and replacing the oil and air filters fresh oil and to make it a complete set i even did the fuel filter, the bike ran like a dream....i had a quote of about £100 to have this done i did it myself for just over £25 and i had the pleasure of knowing i had done it myself

mrloon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm

It's very satisfying servicing the bikes, knowing that the job we do is exactly the same as what a bike shop will do. And for a fraction of the cost. Yeh we all know they have overheads, but for £80 ish an hour it doesn't take many bikes for that to be a tidy profit margin at about 500%.

Regards

Bob
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://suzukimarauderowners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: