Suzuki Marauder 125 Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies)

Go down

The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies) Empty The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies)

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:36 am

Hi Guys

Im off to this "The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble" tomorrow at the 3 counties showground Very Happy . Hopefully won't be too wet as it's forecast rain. I'll post some piccies when i'm back. Gonna be looking at highly polished old motorcycles and then go rummaging through the auto jumble afterwards cheers

http://www.classicshows.org/malvern311010.php

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys

What an eye opener, what a great way to spend a few hours with like minded enthuseastic individuals, albeit British Bike Nuts Shocked

They really are enthuseastic for british old bikes and tinkering the hours away on bikes. Result!! was indoors even tho the heavens opened.

The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies) DSCF1968

The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies) DSCF1969

The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies) DSCF1970

The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies) DSCF1971

The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies) DSCF1974

The 25th "Real Classic" Malvern Classic Bike Show & Jumble(update with Piccies) DSCF1979

I had a great time, there were a lot of bikes not pictured and loads to see and feel. I had a good rummage through the jumble stalls as well Wink

Regards

Bob
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://suzukimarauderowners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down